ROBOTIC X MAS
Dear RoboticXmas participants,
Thank you very much for coming to Vienna and making this event a reality – your contributions to the conference as presentations, discussions and live surgeries not only added immense value, but raised the already high bar.
You will find here some visuals from the event, hope you will enjoy them!
Please let us know your feedback! We want to learn, so that we can do better next time.
What did you like, what can be improved, did you miss anything? We are all ears (and eyes).
Wish you a Happy New Year 2020!
Looking forward to robotic innovations and meet-ups next year.
Hofbauer, Kassabov, Alexandrov
The Robotic X-mas one-day meeting was a live robotic-urological surgery meeting. Five live surgeries have been performed by five world-renowned uro-robotic surgeons.
These and other eminent experts were also on hand in the meeting room to give talks, answer questions and discuss everything related to robotic urology.
- President of the EAU Robotic Urology Section
- CEO of ORSI Academy
- Medical Director, Robotic Surgery at Providence Health and Services
- Swedish Urology Group
- Head of Department of Uro-Oncology and Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery
- Official ORSI Robotic Training expert
- Chief of Department of Urology and Urological Oncology
- Chairman of the ERUS Certified Robotic Training Centre – Essen
- Professor of Urology at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Co-author of the “Rocco stitch” technique